1. Find friends with apple orchards in rural areas.
2. Visit them on a beautiful fall day.
3. Eat homemade apple cider donuts your sister made on the drive up to the orchards.
4. Wear rose colored sunglasses while driving around. All the time. Believe me, the brown trees look so much more vibrant, don’t even think about taking them off.
5. It’s like the crooked mirror in my bedroom: I know it makes me look skinnier but I’d prefer to live in my fantasy skinny/vibrant tree world, thank you very much.
copyright 2013 liz stanley // all rights reserved
Hi there! I'm Liz Stanley. Born and raised a New Yorker, plus a few newlywed years in charming Hoboken, I now live in the fairytale city of San Francisco with my husband and son. This blog is a collection of simple ideas for making your home and life more crafty and stylish. MORE >>>