Hello! Welcome to the shiny new Say Yes to Hoboken! Take a seat and poke around our new home. I’ve been so excited to share it with you! We are still working on getting comments imported over which hopefully will happen soon.
To celebrate this redesign launch and wordpress move, I’m hosting a gigantic giveaway with a few of my favorite shops, giving away over $1000 in fabulous prizes. To ONE LUCKY READER! This is a huge THANK YOU to you guys: the wonderful, clever, supportive readers that have enabled this rewarding, fun blogging hobby to become a rewarding, fun job.
Scroll down to see the list of prizes with more details below! Eek! I can’t wait to find out who wins!
One winner receives:
1. $100 gift certificate to Ona Camera Bags and Accessories.
2. $100 gift certificate to Crate and Barrel
4. $100 gift certificate to use towards personalized stationery goods purchase at Pinhole Press
6. $75 gift certificate to use towards personalized cards at Tiny Prints
7. 2 soft, plush baby baths from Blooming Bath
9. A cut and color by Park Avenue stylish, Christie Somers, available in both NYC, Salt Lake City, UT and Provo, UT salons.
10. A package of San Francisco themed notes and stationery products from Noteify.
Just leave a comment on this post to enter to win. You can leave an additional comment by: liking Say Yes to Hoboken’s facebook page, or tweeting about the giveaway (or both! for two additional comments). The giveaway is open through Sunday night, January 22nd at 10pm PST. The winner will be announced on this post on Monday, January 23rd.
More giveaway details:
-Add me to your reader so you don’t miss out on the results
-Include your email in your comment if it’s not linked to your name, please.
-US residents only
-Alternative winner will be chosen if you don’t claim your win within 3 days.
copyright 2013 liz stanley // all rights reserved
Hi there! I'm Liz Stanley. Born and raised a New Yorker, plus a few newlywed years in charming Hoboken, I now live in the fairytale city of San Francisco with my husband and son. This blog is a collection of simple ideas for making your home and life more crafty and stylish. MORE >>>