It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these craft and tutorial roundups! What tutorials have caught your eye lately?
1.Unisex Apron from Purl Bee
2. Paper Flower Cone Bouquets at Oh Happy Day
3.Dip Dye Drapes at Michael Penny Style
4. Modern Paper Vases at Curlby
5. Wood Bunting from Hank and Hunt
6. Straw Flag Place Cards on The Wedding Chicks
7. Dip Dye Baskets at Martha Stewart via Poppytalk
8. Painted Tribal Bracelets from Dismount Creative
9. Lightbulb Hanging Plants seen on Ruche
PS Today is the last day to enter the Rachel Nasvik bag giveaway!
copyright 2013 liz stanley // all rights reserved
Hi there! I'm Liz Stanley. Born and raised a New Yorker, plus a few newlywed years in charming Hoboken, I now live in the fairytale city of San Francisco with my husband and son. This blog is a collection of simple ideas for making your home and life more crafty and stylish. MORE >>>