This post is sponsored by eBay. From the new to the hard to find, when it’s on your mind, it’s on eBay.
I always get excited about fashion in the fall, do you too? It’s the perfect time of year to try a new trend, work on better layering, mixing patterns, and playing with more edgy pieces here and there (like the black leather leggings below!). Here are some favorite trends for fall I’ve been eying:
1. Graphic Sweater from J.Crew (adult versions are in stores, but not online)
2. Round sunglasses from Urban Outfitters
3. Neutral clutch from Ebay
4. Black leather leggings from Ebay
5. Sheer blouse from Madewell
6. Oversized Anorak Jacket from Asos
7. Suede Ankle Boots from Urban Outfitters
8. Black and White Scarf from J.Crew
What items are you loving this season?
copyright 2013 liz stanley // all rights reserved
Hi there! I'm Liz Stanley. Born and raised a New Yorker, plus a few newlywed years in charming Hoboken, I now live in the fairytale city of San Francisco with my husband and son. This blog is a collection of simple ideas for making your home and life more crafty and stylish. MORE >>>