Hope all you east coasters are safe and dry today. I stayed up late watching coverage of the storm, I couldn’t turn away. So terrifying! I have 8 family members in the NY area but gladly they are all safe. My parents are without power in the suburbs but they’re doing fine. I’m soooo glad I didn’t end up flying to there on Sunday – yikes!
Yeah for sweater season! I’m loving the wide range of sweater styles this fall, here are a few favorites:
1. Slouchy colorblock sweater from Gap
2. Grandpa cardigan from Urban Outfitters
3. Frenchie animal sweater from J.Crew
4. Elbow patch sweater from J.Crew
5. Big polka dots sweater from Ruche
6. Knit sheer sweater from Urban Outfitters
7. Leather sleeves sweater from Asos
8. Fitted striped crewneck from Gap
9. Oversized sweater jacket from Urban Outfitters
What are you loving?
Also, check out 15 of my favorite sweaters for kids
copyright 2013 liz stanley // all rights reserved
Hi there! I'm Liz Stanley. Born and raised a New Yorker, plus a few newlywed years in charming Hoboken, I now live in the fairytale city of San Francisco with my husband and son. This blog is a collection of simple ideas for making your home and life more crafty and stylish. MORE >>>