I moved my $40 limit down to $25 for this kids edition, since a $40 kids anything isn’t too cheap in my book. There are some awesome scores even under $25, with a few under $10 as well- they’re italicized below. Happy shopping, bargain hunters!
1. Ponte Cape at Gap $24.99
2. Boys Vintage Camp Flannel Shirt at Crewcuts $24.99
3. Girls Pindot Tights at Crewcuts $11.50
4. Plaid Ponte Pants at Gap $19.99
5. Knit Cardigan at H&M $19.95
6. Silver Oxfords at Target $6.98 (love!)
7. Baby Denim Jacket at Old Navy $14.99
8. Girls Denim Skinny Jeans at Target $5.94 (nice!)
9. Star shirt at Target $3.48
10. Zebra Mittens for Baby at Old Navy $10
See last week’s fab finds right here
Reminder: You can ‘heart’ this post by clicking on the heart right under the pin in button below!
copyright 2013 liz stanley // all rights reserved
Hi there! I'm Liz Stanley. Born and raised a New Yorker, plus a few newlywed years in charming Hoboken, I now live in the fairytale city of San Francisco with my husband and son. This blog is a collection of simple ideas for making your home and life more crafty and stylish. MORE >>>